Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Don't hate me . . .

I've been away a long time, I know. First of all, there was Christmas, which was wonderful and New Year's, which was great and I spent both of them out of town. Then when I got back to the ole B'ham, some random death virus caught up with me and I was completely out of commission for about 2 weeks. Then I had so much to catch up on that I am nearly ready to pull my hair out from nerves at every moment. But it's been a fun month. (Or whatever.)

I would love to update you on a few things later this week. I have some neato stuff from a swap that I did with Kat from Buffalo, NY, to show you. That lady is one talented craftster and has inspired me enough to get a crochet hook and download some basic instructions for beginning to crochet! (PS: Kat, you are an angel for allowing me some extra time to finish up the rest of your package.)

Also in the works are my wedding invitations that I have been feverishly churning out at the speed of dark. I have about half of them addressed and completely assembled, and the rest have to be done by Saturday when the post office closes. (I am being very legalistic about sending the invites 6 weeks before the wedding.) I can't wait to show them to you, because they are absolutely what I wanted when I started out to make them!

Bear with me folks, I plan to get crafty all over your screen in the next few weeks. But then, I am going to take a pre-planned sabbatical for my honeymoon. Haha!

1 comment:

Kat, The Fearless Crafter said...

LOL I was going to send you some stuff to get you started crocheting! I also dropped by to see what you were up to - hope the wedding is wonderful for you!

I gotta tell ya I STILL love the bag you made for me! It goes everywhere with me! :)